We are currently looking for a Business Center Receptionist
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
Location: Davie, FL
Compensation: To be discussed
Job Posted: 04/05/2021
Receptionist responsibilities include:
· Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
· Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
· Receiving and sorting daily mail
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist at The Crexent, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
· Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
· Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
· Ensure reception, lobby and meeting room areas is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
· Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
· Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
· Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
· Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
· Manage meeting rooms bookings, make sure area is clean and sanitized before every client.
· Logging of tenants’ rents payments
· Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
· Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Solid written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
· Excellent organizational skills
· Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
· Customer service attitude
· High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
· Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Please email your resume and references to nrios@TheCrexent.com